Please note that the follow conditions apply when purchasing tickets
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the event of a cancellation. The refund amount will be equal to the amount originally paid for the ticket.
Concession prices (when available) apply to students, unemployed, disabled visitors and senior citizens with suitable ID/documentation
Proof of purchase (name & booking reference or the booking email) must be shown to collect tickets for a show. We accept:
- a print-out of your ticket email
- your booking reference number (in the title of the email)
- your ticket email on your mobile/cell phone.
Late-comers may not be admitted to a performance and refunds will not be given. We strongly advise that you arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
Refunds will only be given if a performance is cancelled or the advertised time/location is changed.
In the very unlikely case that this occurs we will notify you as soon as possible. This is why it is important to provide us with contact details.
You have entered these premises at your own risk and the festival regrets that it is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to you or your property, while attending any event associated with the festival.
Please take care of yourself and your belongings to ensure your safe and enjoyable attendance.
Important Additional Information when at the Venue
- Arrive in good time and know where the venue is. Most venues have free seating so arriving early will give you a better choice of seats.
- Take notice of all fire exits
- Turn off all mobile phones, and any other equipment that makes noise!
- Avoid all hazards and any potential hazards within the venues
- Attend more than one event in this year’s excellent programme
Please do not:
- Smoke inside any of the venues
- Record or photograph any aspect of a performance without permission
- Obstruct or interfere with the smooth and safe running of each event
Our top priority is the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our audience.
Any audience member who violates these policies may be asked to leave the venue.