1. Introducing our Discounted “Venue Ticket” Deal
Each night we have two shows in each venue. For a great night out why not see both shows for just €25 with our Venue Ticket?
To avail of this offer:
- Book the 7:30pm and 9pm shows in the same venue on the same evening at the Evening Full Price €15 rate – i.e. normal price €30.
- When you go to the cart a €2.50 discount will be automatically applied to each qualifying ticket… So you pay €25 instead of €30 overall for your pair of tickets!
- Offer applies online or via our main box office.
- Offer applies to each ‘venue’ pair of tickets you buy – i.e. the discount applies to every qualifying ticket no matter how many you buy.
For more info: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I buy two 7:30pm evening tickets and two 9pm evening tickets for DV8 on Monday 8 May at the €15 (Evening Full Price) rate
Instead of paying €60, I automatically get a €2.50 discount off each of the 4 tickets and only pay €50!
Venue Ticket FAQs:
If I buy multiple tickets for just one show in a given venue on a given evening (e.g. 4 tickets for the 7:30pm show in Outhouse) do I get this discount?
No. Each €25 Venue Ticket entitles you to one ticket per person for two different shows at the same venue, on the same evening. So you would need to buy tickets for the 7:30pm and 9pm shows to get the discount.
Can I use the Venue Ticket for different days?
No. You must go to both shows in the same venue on the same evening to avail of the offer.
Can I use the Venue Ticket for different venues on the same evening?
No. The ticket applies to two shows in the same venue on the same evening. Note that Teachers’ Club (main) and (studio) are different venues.
There are 2 theatres in the Teachers Club. Can I get the discount whichever one I go to?
Yes! For example if you buy a 7:30pm ticket for Teacher’s Studio and a 9pm ticket for Teacher’s Main you will get the discount!
More questions? Then contact the box office at email@example.com
Matinee Tickets for just €10
In addition to the €25 venue ticket don’t forget that you can get even more value by seeing any matinee performances for just €10 per ticket.
Our matinees take place on Bank Holiday Monday May and the two Saturdays of the Festival.
All matinee performances are at 2:30pm and 4pm. In most cases there is enough time to go from one venue to another and catch two matinee performances. However with a venue ticket you can save money and stay in one venue.
However please do check the show durations (listed for each show) and venue locations on our venue page before booking two matinees to avoid disappointment. Naturally the simplest option is to book two performances taking place in the same venue.
2. Group Discounts
Are you part of a group, society or organisation? Want to enjoy a special night of theatre together?
We offer special group rates for groups of 8 or more:
- Avail of our concession rate of €13 for evening shows
- We will block book the seats for you
- Flexible payment methods including booking by phone.
- For more or to arrange a group booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Offers and competitions
During the festival we will run competitions and limited offers. For more information please follow us on Twitter, ‘like’ our page on Facebook, or contact email@example.com