Playwright, Theatre Founder
Founder of the Other Side of Silence Theatre Company (TOSOS) NYC.
Born February 24, 1939 Los Angeles. Died May 7, 2011 New York City.
- And He Made a Her (Caffe Cino, NYC, 1961)
- Babel Babel Little Tower (Caffe Cino, NYC, 1961)
- Now She Dances! (One act version: Caffe Cino, NYC, 1961; full-length version: Flexible Deadlock, Glasgow, Scotland, 2000)
- Pretty People (Caffe Cino, NYC, 1961)
- Some People Are (opera libretto for Walter Torgerson, 1966)
- In Absence (45th Street Playhouse, NYC, 1968)
- The West Street Gang (TOSOS, Spike Bar, NYC, 1977)
- A Perfect Relationship (The Glines, NYC, 1978)
- Turnabout (under pseudonym Howard Aldon) (Richland Players, Washington, 1980)
- Forever After (The First Gay American Arts Festival, NYC, 1980)
- Street Theatre (Theatre Rhinoceros, San Francisco, 1982; Meridian Theater, The Mineshaft, NYC, 1983)